[NR] An invitation from Their Excellencies Vatavia

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Nov 8 09:53:26 PST 2001

Their Excellencies send:

On Saturday, November 17th, the Barony of Vatavia will
be hosting a regional fighter practice in Wichita.
Starting time is Noon, in South Linwood Park.  We plan
on having a Pot-luck picnic, and Ld Cai (our marshal)
will be teaching a class on acid etching.  There may
be other classes as well.

Come on up, and bring some friends if you can.  I
would appreciate it if you could repost this
invitation to the Northern Ansteorran List.

Thank you,

Alcyoneus du Battenhelm, Baron of Vatavia
Maeve Kelly de Navarre, Baroness of Vatavia

I'll query him for more exact directions for anyone who needs it.

Centurion Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com