[NR] Drum & Dance Update (Northkeep)

Shirley Roper vivatthedream at home.com
Mon Nov 12 12:17:13 PST 2001

I just spoke with the new owner of Aladdin's (where we're meeting tonight).  The restaurant is closed for a week, but they are opening tonight just for us.  There will be food available for those who want to have dinner there, but there won't be a full menu.  I asked about a children's menu, and she said they would just do smaller regular dinners at a reduced price.  When they open for business next week, they will be adding Greek, Iranian and other items to their menu.

If things go well tonight, Aladdin's would be pleased to provide a regular (free) meeting place for us on Monday nights.

~ Zenobia ~