[NR] Need Contact

Helen Brown browns at intplsrv.net
Tue Nov 13 19:03:45 PST 2001

Some of us are still active (Bronwyn and her family and possibly Cerridwen
and Talisen and their little ones), and some of us would like to be, but
because of ill health (mine and mostly my husbands') or family problems
(Gorm and his lady, job and mundane considerations) cannot be at this time.
All those who were willing to be officers, and acceptible to the powers that
be, have moved out of the area.

I will pass on any information you need to pass on or answer whatever
questions need to be answered.

HL Hellen Bales MacQueene, Stronghold of FalconRidge (Dormant) and Barony of
Eldern Hills
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Helen Brown
Altus, Oklahoma