[NR] Northkeep Investiture/Toy Tourney Courts

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Nov 19 19:58:09 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/19/01 5:52:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hemophelia at hotmail.com writes:

> could you give us a tiny hint as to when those courts might be scheduled?
>
> Thanks!

Morning Court will be at 9:30.  Investiture Court is I think around 4:00.  I
might be wrong about that.  Evening court after feast.   We will prouably try
and get  lot of stuff done in morning court to keep evening court from
running till midnight, so you waon't want to miss it.

Robert