[NR] Garb question

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Nov 22 05:49:06 PST 2001

I have noticed many questions about garb for investiture on the lists I am
on.  I know that our trunks are light in the areas being requested; so have
a favor to ask of all who will be attending Investiture this
weekend.  Please bring what extra garb and any spare cloaks you may have
and are willing to loan to investiture.  I will have a notebook with me to
keep track of who has what sizes available and we will try to get all
garbed who are in need.  It will add so much to the atmosphere for the day.

I am day tripping as I have a husband in bed at home (he works for IBM and
they have him contracted out to Houston and only home a couple of weekends
a month) so I will sleep here.  I am planning on being out on Friday to get
feast paid for and then will be back as early the next morning as I
can.  My deputy who manages our garb, Meryn, I think will be there the full
time.  Look for one of us to add list of what you have available to the
book and if you have anyone who needs garb, send them our way.

For those who don't know me, I will be in midnight blue with silver accents
Tudor, with a heart beaded on the front.  Also, my other deputy is Galiwyn
and he has the porta castle (RV) that is usually on the edge of the parking
lot and easy to find.  He has to work during the day on Saturday, but I
will try to have paper and pen available there for people to also list.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/hospit/hospitaller.html

ps, K-Mart has their christmas stuff out and some of the ribbon they have
is fabulus, I bought 3 bags fun to trim garb with.  7yards for $5