[NR] Ansteorran Siege Weapons

Centurion Almarr Bjarnklö bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 11:46:14 PST 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Kom heil og sael Northern Kinsmen!

  I am Centurion Almarr Bjarnklo.  I am the Kingdom Siege Weapons Commander.
I am currently taking applications for a Northern Regional Lieutenant.  This
position will require some travel throughout the northern region and hopefully
Gulf War.  If you are interested please email me privately and I will give you
more information.
  I am also looking for 16 and 17 year olds who want to help our cause in the
war, not just siege weapons.  If you are the parents of those young fighters,
please email me also.

 In service to our mighty Kingdom,

Almarr