[NR] Info about park for Margrave

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Nov 7 06:07:00 PST 2001

>Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmmmm. LOL
>Gerard

Gerard, you know that Maidenhair and I give you lots of those......

By the way, I have known and loved many a librarian in my life.  They are
soulmates of a sort to me and the last time I was over visiting a professor
friend of mine at NSU, she showed me a new Media masters degree that she
said she hoped I would get.  I told her that I had finally found what I was
doing my masters in, Human Relations, but would look and she is right I
would like to do this one too.  What I really hope is that I can wait long
enough on the Human Relations degree that I can do my PhD in it through OU.

Sad but true part of it is, I don't care to do anything particularly
different after I have them than I do now....

Susan the odd