[NR] MOC Calendar

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 14:01:19 PST 2001

Greetings Good Gentles,

Our calendar Sales to benefit the Northern MOC are done and all should have
received them by now. We (House Celtic NorthStar and Ld Mordane and Lady
Ravon) sold 25 calendars which made a profit of  $31.25 for the MOC plus
excess S/H and a cash donation from a gentle brought the total to $59.35.
House Celtic NorthStar is making a cash donation to bring the total up to
$100.00 to be divided between all groups in the North who have a MOC per
Kingdom MOC. Thank you to all who helped to raise money for the Children.

In Service,
Lord "Mordane" Gaelan P. Garrett
Lady "Ravon" Branwynn Garrett
Ceardach Celtish Yn Gahlin (House Celtic NorthStar)