[NR] International Fest

margot k-k catrin at sirinet.net
Mon Oct 1 04:28:46 PDT 2001

Greetings,
I would like to say a huge Thank You to all those who were able to make Eldern's International Fest this year.  There was a tremendous outpouring of heavy and light fighters from many different areas that came to help us out.  There were artisians and folks who helped work the crowd.  The amount of people who showed up to help was so nice to see.  Also, a huge Thank you to those in Eldern.  There were a fair amount who just experienced their first International Fest.  Everyone did a great job.  I understand that there were many people of the public who expressed strong interest in the SCA, and we hope they show up at our meeting this Tuesday.  The simple words of Thank You are not enough for all the work that you did, but I is all that I have to give you.  So again.......Thank You.

Catrin Mac Cracken