[NR] Weisenfeuer Baronial

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:32:29 PDT 2001

Recap ..... We camped, we fought light, we had feast, we had court, we
fought heavy (til 3:30 a.m.), we went to bed got up to early to tell,  we
went home.

Oh, You want to know who won. Well that is a secret. Not really. The final
came down to Sir Don Migual (sp?) of house Porto and HL Aldric de Kerr of
House Wizards Keep.
The actual winner was Sir Don Migual. He deferred the title to me as he was
a previous Champion. So that means that I now hold the title.