[NR] Attention All Scribes

Gwenhuyvar at aol.com Gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 19:27:06 PDT 2001

Greetings,
I would like to ask a favor of the great NorthernRegion.  If you are involved
or know ofsomeone involved in the Scribal arts, please email me.  I would
like to hear about what people areinvolved with in our region and what I can
do to help.  Also if you would like to be involved in theScribal arts, email
me as well.  I wouldlove to talk to all of you.
If you have charters you would like to turn in, I am goingto try to make as
many (hopefully all) of the upcoming Northern Region eventsuntil the end of
the year.  My addressif you need to mail scrolls is:
Felicia Bills
4301 Edgehill
Wichita Falls, TX 76306
940-851-8302

I am looking forward to talking to everyone.  Thank you for your support.
Look for me at charter painting tables.

Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd
Northern Regional Scribe