[NR] Calender Update

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 12:59:31 PDT 2001

The calender has 13 pictures taken from the archives of Ceardach Celtish Yn
Gahlin, House StoneRavon, and House Stne Keype and House Ravon's Keype taken
in the Northern Region over the past 5 years. This Calender was produce to
raise money for the Northern Region Ministry of Children.We had Hoped a Goal
of 200 Calenders was reachable but alas it has not been. If we are able to
sell 200 Calenders the Ministry of Children would then receive $1000.00 for
101 calenders sold the MOC would get $500.00 From 25 to 100 varies in profit
due to more ordered less price per calender.. Our Minimun order will have to
be 25.    Ld Mordane