[NR] Wiesenfeuer lost and found

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Thu Oct 4 06:27:31 PDT 2001

> Is there a list of lost and found?   I am missing a bag of pavilion stakes
> and finials.
> Therese Maria Giovanni

Of the lost and found that we have (which, as far as I know is all there was)
there are several miscellaneous drinking vessels and a whole bunch of chairs.
I also have three rings that were evidently lost at the event (or possibly at an
earlier event at the same site).  No bag of stakes that Ive seen.  However, lots
of folks left their stuff at the site for Protectorate, so its possible that there is a bag
still floating around out there (especially if it looked like it belonged with a pavilion).

Note, to claim any of the three rings please drop me a line with a description of your
lost ring or see me at Protectorate.  I will try to have them with me.  Two of the rings
are silver and one is 14 kt gold with precious stones.  I suspect the gold ring is very
dear to someone and I am looking forward to reuniting it with its owner.