[NR] Kittens needing a home

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 11:19:02 PDT 2001

Your Majesty,

Are any of them boys? I have a cat that will run-off
females, but will do fine with males.

Zahava

--- Trish Kvamme <oneblondemuse at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I have three very sweet 9 week old kittens that need
> homes.  I have tried
> all over the central region, even sat my son in
> front of walmart with a free
> kitten box, no luck.
>
> One is black and white patches, one is grey and
> white patches, one is black
> with a white bikini and the Momma is very young and
> a long haired calico.
>
> If anyone is interested, I will bring it to you at
> Namron, please let me
> know, it is breaking my heart to think I won't be
> able to find them homes.
>
> Larissa

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"