[NR] Tavern at Protectorate XXV

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:56:15 PDT 2001

Hey Owen!
 Given the number of people who are not going to be
able to get feast (being sold out)-- I was wonder how
many people you were going to be able to serve? I have
several people that I am camping with who would be
interested. Also if there is a set number, when will
we need to have purchased them by to get the "feast"
dinner?

Zahava/ Miriam

--- Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  The Bears Inn II
> Price of $8.00 per person for the weekend. All you
> can
> eat.(or when I run out of food Sunday)
> On Friday we will be open for dinner.
> On Saturday we will be open for breakfast,lunch and
> dinner.
>
> the menu (sort of)
> Friday Night
> Corn bread and Beans..
> Chicken soup..
> lentil soup..
>
> Saturday
> Breakfast
> biscuits and gravy
> two egg omelets
> bacon
> biscuits and sausages
>
> Lunch and Dinner
> sliced roast beef
> chicken and noodles
> chicken surprise (chicken bites)
> beef and barley soup
>
> we will be serving homemade breads all weekend
> (thanks Maleah, again)
> Tea
> Coffee
> coco
> and other drinks
>
> thank you for your time
>
> Owen (the Bear)
>

> =====
> Lozengy'argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented
> azure.

=====
Reality is merely and illusion, albeit a persistent one.
                                -----A. Einstein
I'm trying to tell you something about my life
Maybe give me insight between black and white
The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all.  ---Indigo Girls "Closer to Fine"