[NR] on bellydancing

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Oct 15 05:40:59 PDT 2001

Wow was this weekend something, I write with bleary eyes after 11 hours of
sleep.  I keep hearing about so many are allergic to Cimmeron, my eyes
swelled upon leaving, so this is very short.

I asked dear Lady Zenobia, by the way who is the wonderful person who told
us of you first and to whom I will always owe an undying appreciation to,
if she knew any resources for info on male bellydancing and she so
graciously sent me this today.

For Bar, Donavan and all others who will join them, here are some resources
and there are garb pictures in the article too.

First, this is the link for the book she has with a chapter on male
bellydancing,
http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=2IKUBGJOQH&mscssid=CLR7NRNETRL18PSK3402GJHBK7CQAAC9&isbn=0970024703

or
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0970024703/qid=1003104464/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_3_4/103-6679494-1344616

And this may be at least part of the article from the book - it looks
really familiar:
http://www.tiac.net/users/morocco/notwomen_trk.html

And a bit more male belly dancer history...
http://www.pinkgypsy.com/male-dancers/

Susan