[NR] Samhain

margot k-k catrin at sirinet.net
Tue Oct 30 03:21:27 PST 2001

Greetings,
Just a quick thank you to all of you who were able to attend Samhain.  There was much fun to be had and people who choose to have fun.  Feast was great and plentiful!!.  If I start listing names of those who worked, I'll forget someone, so instead I'd like to thank Eldern Hills for once more working to host an event, and having fun doing it.  You guys are the greatest!!!!!!

Catrin Mac Cracken