[NR] Weisenfeuer Baronial

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Oct 1 15:50:46 PDT 2001

Awesome dude!  I was however, wondering about all the rest, how the new
fighters tournament went, details of court that I might have missed ( I
saw the one piece that I REALLY wanted to see -- way to go Don Pachomius
-- ) and in general what everyone thought/felt about the event :)

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com