[NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Thank-you's

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Wed Oct 3 06:51:28 PDT 2001

> I can only hope that means nobody noticed any appearances at any M.E.
> dance circles by anyone resembling me  ; )  I'm hunting down the cad for
> stealing my clothes and wearing them around Saturday night, but he's
> been pretty hard to find himself.
> Hawkins

Yeah, I saw that guy who looked like you!  In fact, there were quite a few
Dons being impersonated at the dancing that night.  I think Don Donovan must have
been leading the gang because I know he was the real thing.  What I want to know is,
who was that Don with the long blond hair.  No, not Brendan.  The one wearing a dark
doublet, appearing to be encouraging that whole troupe of impostors...  Mayhap he was
the actual leader of the pack.