[NR] Will you dream this dream with me?

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Oct 8 07:26:39 PDT 2001

>This sounds like a handful, may even bee more than you can handle (likely is
>more than I could handle)
>
>But what the heavy ;)

Anywhere else, I would be timid about planning on such a grand scale, but I
know this place and it just feels right.  I drove by on Saturday and in my
mind could see the people across the lawn and it was beautiful.  It doesn't
take much imagination with the beauty of Seminary Hall to go back in time,
it is one of those mid 19th Century buildings made in the medeavil mold.  I
has been a constant in my memory, that I looked at it again through new
eyes and was yet again moved by it's beauty, the thought of the clock tower
ringing out of our assimbliage is delightful.

I also asked about the castle looking down from the hill towards the
college and creek.  I found that it was built in the late teens or early
20's by an Industrial Art's teacher and his students, he had held a contest
with his students for a design for his house.  It to has always been in the
landscape of my memory and I hope it will delight you all too.  As I have
told Kit over and over again, I grew up in a pretty 'fantastic' place and
never had much need for fantasy as Tahlequah in the 70's was a whole nuther
universe it seems now.  I hope you all can come out and share this
beautiful place with us.

>Count me in, and, as Mooneschadowe's Hospililar Ill bring your ideas to the
>Officers and populous, see if we can help out.

Thank you so much my dear brother, we would love to have you join us.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller
Barony of Northkeep
Ansteorra