[NR] Regarding King Arthur's Faire

Michelle Scheuler avatora at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:37:46 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Well - I suppose as the entertainemnt coordinator for KAF - that would leave
me qualified to respond.  The fair itself ran rather smoothly this year - with
the exception of losing a majority of the joust the second weekend due to
unfavorable conditions of the jousting field.  The performances were for the
most part on schedule.  Attendance was up quite a bit from previous years -
with the final Sunday being the largest numbers yet.  As a small fair it still
has quite a bit of growth - but is doing well for itself considering the
amount of time its been running.
Now, if you're inquiring about the SCA demo being held at the fair - you'd
have to speak with somebody else.  While being the Weisenfeuer Hospitaler -
with my commitment to running the fair with the owner I had little time to
enteract with the fellow Society members there.  I did bring some copies of an
Introduction to the Society sheet to hand out to interested people - but other
than that I can't tell you much.  Though it seemed as if there was always
something going on over there - and several times they provided filler between
shows on the jousting field.

In Servic,

Lady Mara Lee