[NR] Kittens needing a home

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Oct 17 00:07:30 PDT 2001

>  I had taken her in hopes that which had happened
>would be exactly what would happen. The tears were
>ready should my Lord had said no. I think I know my
>group rather well. Would you not agree?
>  Lady cassie

I would definatly agree.  I must say that I was moved to tears by the
epitomy of the dream that I met in your camp.  His influence on me is
haunting me to the writing a view of 'The Dream' that is not always obvious
and I would like to share.  Not sure what form it will take, but it is
being chased through 'the clover' in my mind....

Susan