[NR] Namron Protectorate

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Fri Oct 19 08:18:50 PDT 2001

>    I would suspect that since Zodicus and his lady were made Pelicans
> that odds are very good that his court will be properly reported.  8^)
>
>Robert

They were sitting behind me and I saw it in their laps earlier in the
court, being filled out.  I am sure it will be available, boy was that a
cool court.  It was my first hours long on and I loved it.  I am so looking
forward to our one for Investiture.  If it could only be a week long
weekend, we might be able to fit everything in and also have the croquet match.

Susan