[NR] RE: [Namron] Their Majesties are OK!!!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at Home.com
Wed Sep 5 14:10:46 PDT 2001

Xene here:

I just saw the arial footage from a helicopter and saw their house.  It
looks like the roof over the red room was torn most of the way off.  It
looks like it was deposited in the back yard.

The news station is telling everyone not to try to drive into the area or
call unless it is necessary.

There were no injuries reported.

Xene

-----Original Message-----
From: namron-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-admin at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of Jennene Stanley
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 3:58 PM
To: northern at ansteorra.org; namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] Their Majesties are OK!!!

I just got a call from Larissa. A tornado just went though their area and
did extensive damage on their house. No one was harmed. I will have more
information as soon as I receive it.

What a hell of a week.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
   I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo