[NR] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Are you going to Elfsea Defender??

Tausha Walker celesteeh at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 15:34:18 PDT 2001

 Greetings to the list.
As requested by the author, I am forwarding this missive.
Lady Celeste
>From: "Christine Huse"
>To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org, elfsea at ansteorra.org, steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ansteorra] Are you going to Elfsea Defender??
>Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:42:00 -0500
>
>Buenos Dias!
>
>Are you going to Elfsea Defender?
>
>Do you have a piece of garb that is close to totally period and you love to
>show it off??
>
>Do you have a treat or goody that you would love to share with our
>newcomers?
>
>Then I need YOU!
>
>This year at Elfsea Defender, I am hosting a Hospitaler's Pavillion at the
>list field. The goal of this pavillion is to make our newcomer's feel very
>welcome and not so lost.
>
>The fashion show is intended to educate our newcomers. So, I would really
>like to see those beautiful works of art we call garb. Documentation is not
>required, but I would really like to see everything you are planning to
>wear
>as close to period for your garb as possible. If you would like to
>participate, please, let me know what you are planning to wear, the region
>and time period and any other information you would like included while you
>strut on the cat-walk.
>
>If you would like to bring some goodies to the Pavillion to share...they
>need not be period! Cookies, fruit and sliced veggies would be very nice!
>
>Please remember, the Hospitaler Pavillion is not exculsively for newcomers,
>but for anyone wishing to sit a moment and visit with others.
>
>If you would like to participate in the fashion show or would like to bring
>a goody, please write me privately.
>
>Please feel free to forward this to your local lists for the benefit of
>those not on the Ansteorra list. Muchas Gracias!
>
>Lady Maria de Vasquez
>Elfsea's Hospitaler
>
>http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html

As the bird learned to fly free, so shall we. Also as the fleur-de lis is three parts of a whole, so are we....Mind, Body, and most of all....Spirit.

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. A bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur-de-lys or.