[NR] Mooneschadowe Guardian Youth Rapier tournament

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Mon Sep 10 11:29:39 PDT 2001

The Youth Rapier tournament at MS Guardian XXI is planned for Sunday morning to be held in conjunction with the Insegnante tournament.  Elyssa de Orozco is sponsoring the tournament and providing slendid prizes.  So far, I expect 2 of our local fighters in the 15+ division, and hope for a few more from Northkeep.

Ld Walter Robin
http://plumes.org
"Notice:  the site for Mooneschadowe Guardian has changed to Camp Cimarron."