[NR] Re: Mooneschadowe Guardian Youth Rapier tournament

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Mon Sep 10 12:00:08 PDT 2001

Excellent!  I am glad to hear it!    The tourney will start at 10 AM, with
armor inspection at 9:30.  The youth bouts will be interspersed with the
regular bouts.  It is planned that the youths will each fight more than once
per round;  since my aim is to conclude the YR tourney by the end of the
Second Insegnante round.

One of our fighters is in much the same circumstance.

Walter Robin