[NR] Guardian Questions

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Sep 10 21:38:51 PDT 2001

Robert wrote:
>        Is anyone doing cabin reservations for Guardian, or is it first come
>first served?

I was wondering about feast, are there reservations?  I am hoping there
will still be some for sale in the morning when we get there.  I am sorry
we are going to miss the rapier tourneyment, I hope you have a wonderful
one.  As for Bardic, Kit was busy all night working on Bardic material and
is also in the process of getting a black and gold belt made as a prize, I
think.  The thought of the pieces on maturity is making me wonder what some
may be performing.

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net