[NR] Out of pocket for a while

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Wed Sep 12 11:38:51 PDT 2001

Hello,

I am sending this out to my lists and people I know. I will be out of pocket for a while now. As some of you know, I work for an airline and my schedule is at the very least very chaotic now. I am doing as well as can be expected.  Feel free to call or e-mail, but please understand that my husband will be "filtering" my communications for a while.

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo