[NR] Eldern Hills/ International Festival

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Fri Sep 21 03:29:38 PDT 2001

Oyez, Oyez, Oyez...
The time is here. Saturday and Sunday is our largest demo of the year. Large
crowds of people stopping to watch fighters, artisans, and dancers.  Come
and sample the culinary delights of the world at Lawton's International
Festival food booths. Saturday 11am till around 5pm we'll be manning our
booth and entertaining the crowd. Sunday noon till 5pm.
Call for crash space arrangements. Revel Saturday night(Contact HE Catrin)

HE Catrin
catrin at sirinet.net
(580) 536-8354

Lord Míchél
mg1m at swbell.net
(580) 252-2520

Milord Euric
greywolf013 at cs.com
(580) 351-2847

To all that can come help us with this demo, we are most appreciative.

Yours in Service,
Lord Míchél mac Donnchaid