[NR] Eldern Hills/ International Festival

margot k-k catrin at sirinet.net
Sat Sep 22 04:57:59 PDT 2001

Greetings,
The dates are the same, Saturday Sept 29 from 11am to 5pm and Sunday, Sept
30 from 12pm to 5pm.  If you can come out and help, it is appreciated very
much.  A fun time to be had, many merchants and food booths are also set up.
Please see our website for more info and a map.  Thank you in advance to
those who are able to make it.

Catrin Mac Cracken
http://eldernhills.ansteorra.org/