[NR] Important News

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 09:46:59 PDT 2001

Greetings Good Gentles,

  We bring you news of the Northern Ansteorra Calander Sales. The time is now
nearing the end of September and we have 8 orders in for the Calanders. this
means we only have 192 left so please get your orders in before we run out.

 We shall have the Calander for veiw and ordering at Great Event of
Wiesenfeuer 11
this next weekend 28-30 September 2001. The cost per Calander is $23.50
PrePaid
and the Calander shall be mailed to you.

  ALL PROFITS FROM THIS FUND RAISER GO TO THE  NORTHERN REGION MINISTRY OF
CHILDREN

Please help our children by ordering a calander for the proceeds will go to
help sponsor and support thier activities.

Thank You,
In Service,
Lord Mordane and Lady Ravon Garrett