[NR] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 10:20:34 PDT 2001

Unto The Populace of The Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Greetings Good Gentles,

         For 2 years The Northern Region has had conflict with the Barony of
Vatavia of the Kingdom of Calontir. House Wolfstar has been having their Mead
Bee's stolen by Vatavia's Dragonfly's and this has been in dispute for lack
of evidence. Milord's and Milady's we ask that you please come to Wiesenfeuer
11 to see for yourself evidence that has been gathered by the Royal Ansteorra
Navy within the Boundaries of the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer. We have Solid Proof that not only have Vatavia Dragonfly's been
invading our lands but hat they have now bred with our Beloved Mead Bee's.
Justice Must Be Served.

In Service,
Lord Captain Gaelan Garrett
TMS Danish Star