[NR] Omlette breakfast Fundraiser at Baronial

aelfwyn at coxconnect.net aelfwyn at coxconnect.net
Wed Sep 26 19:27:41 PDT 2001

The Wiesenfeur Sewing Guild will be sponsoring an omlette breakfast at Baronial this weekend, with all profits to be donated to the NYC disaster relief fund (we haven't decided on a specific charity yet, but we'll have it posted this weekend).

In addition to made-to-order omlettes, there will also be homemade cinnamon & chocolate rolls, all at reasonable prices, so plan on coming out & having good food for a great cause!

P.S. - could someone please forward this to the general Ansteorra list?

Aelfwyn