[NR] Youth Boffer in the Northern Region

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Sun Sep 30 17:13:13 PDT 2001

Greetings!

I am Lady Rowan Quirke and am the the newly warranted Northern Regional Youth Boffer Marshal!  I am very interested in getting a youth boffer combat program off the ground in the Northern Region to complement the existing youth rapier program.  The Southern reaches of our kingdom have a very active boffer program and I see no reason why the North can't do the same.

I will be offering authorization classes for adults and children as interest and time permits at various events in the near future.  More info to follow on that.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding youth boffer.  Please note that 16 & 17 year olds interested in heavy combat can participate in the boffer program.

I look forward to hearing from any and all interested parties!

In service

Rowan

rmheydon at swbell.net