[NR] My Confusion re Proper Month!

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Sep 3 19:09:12 PDT 2001

Greetings Valstarr,
    What info is it that you need?? It will be Oct. 12-14 at Camp Cimarron.
Site fee is $10, feast fee is $7. Site opens at 2 pm Fri and closes at 2 pm
Sun. There will be an equestrian competition to choose our premier
equestrian champion, an A&S display, a brewing competition, european and
middle eastern dancing, bardic and the Rapier and Chivalric lists. Is there
anything else you need to know??? Please let her know we eagerly look
forward to showing her the hospitality Ansteorra is famous for. If you have
any more questions please, just ask.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron