[NR] NR web page

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Sep 10 16:01:11 PDT 2001

>Namaskar!
>
>The Northern Regional web page (northern.ansteorra.org) has been updated,
>extending the calendar into December and added many fine links to many fine
>event pages.
>
>Chandra

Great, the site is looking wonderful.  We had our big demo on Saturday and
had it in our info, so those that were in town visiting from other parts of
Oklahoma could easily find a local group.

As to local events, what day is youth rapier at Moonshaddowe?  We will be
only day tripping on Saturday, as my husband is only home on the weekends
with his job and I do like to see him, ;)  If the tourney is Saturday, Kit
will bring her stuff out.

Susan