[NR] Silent Auction Item

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Tue Sep 11 14:32:02 PDT 2001

So far Baroness Ceridwen, Baroness Mary Blackaxe, Dirglion de'Aubreny, and
myself (Jessamy Gorham).  The first 3 will be at Mooneschadowe Guardian this
weekend.  All of us will be at Wiesenfeuer Baronial and Nameron
Protectorate.  If you have someone who can deliver it to one of us at any of
these event.  Where do you live and I can see if I can get someone to pick
it up from you, if you are not going to be at any of these events.

Thank you for this donation.
In Service,
Jessamy