[NR] Omlette breakfast Fundraiser at Baronial

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Wed Sep 26 18:24:35 PDT 2001

> Will it be one morning or both?
> If I have to bring food for one morning, I'd like to know.
>                             ---= Morgan

I'm not sure if the sewing guild folks will be on-line before the
event, so I'll take a stab at answering this.  The plan was to
definitely do breakfast on Saturday.  If supplies and interest are
suffucient they said they would run it Sunday, too.  In fact, if
memory serves, even if supplies were depleted, the cooks said they
would run into town and get more if enough people were interested.

I know that's rather a vague and indefinite answer, but its an honest
one :-)