[NR] icewater naval battles...?

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:09:23 PDT 2001

Greetings one and all,

given the most recent change in the weather, I think that it is safe to say
that the water balloons aspect of the proposed Namron naval battles is a
lost cause, not even I would voluntarily get we in this weather. However! I
am not giving up just just yet. Keep polishing up your boats, and keep
p[practicing how to row and row fast, I am going to look into some dryer
ammunition that will prove favorable in this weather.

the rules still stand, the ships will be awarded ammunition based on the
diversity of the crew.

one round per person, per group represented.

you have to also provide some method of carrying your ammunition.

so come on out, and see how good your throw ing arm is, and well all come
and have fun trying to see who the best caption of the fleet is.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk