[NR] Med Fair Thank You's Revisited

CLASS016@aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 23:17:58 PDT 2002

What spurred the long thank you I sent out the other day was all the
compliments I was receiving on the Revel.  Let me state this clearly -- I HAD
NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VERY BEST PART OF MED FAIR!

A heartfelt thank you goes out to Beaux and Dominque for decorating,
organizing and the general cheerfulness of the Revel.  A huge thank you goes
out to Lucas because I think his birthday helped inspire the incrediable drum
circle that happened -- also thank you to all the drummers {hugs}.  To the
dancers -- thanks for lifting my spirits and helping me join in -- each and
everyone of you tried to teach or help me and that is the spirit I so enjoy
about the SCA!

Again, thanks to all who helped in any capacity to make Med Fair so much fun
despite the "R"-word!

In Service,
Bianca Sereni of Namron