[NR] Calling all Scribes

gwenhuyvar@aol.com gwenhuyvar at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 01:32:15 PDT 2002

Greetings,
Have you always wanted to share your special knowledge with others?  Do you have a knack for teaching?  If you can answer yes to these question, consider teaching a class at the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium. It will be held July 6, 2002 by the Shire of Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK) at the Stillwater Community Center.  I will be the Scribal class coordinator so if you have any interest in teaching, please email me back with your planned class, class requirements and we will try to accomodate.
Thank you all for your attention,
Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd
Northern Regional Scribe
Kingdom of Ansteorra