[NR] Spam was Let there be justice for all, Mr. Bush

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 15 13:59:27 PDT 2002

Marc Carlson (marccarlson20 at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> It's a real pain with the Northkeep list since there are a LOT of people who
> want to post without signing up first.  I'm sure it is for the rest of Pug's
> lists too (and may explain why this one isn't set that way?)

In all honesty, of the lists I maintain this is not an issue. People
generally are signed up and only a couple of legitimate posts a week hit
the non-member filters. Usually these are caused by people who post
infrequently and didn't realize they were forwarding email between two
ISPs still.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black