[NR] And now, for something completely different...

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Tue Apr 9 23:37:24 PDT 2002

I'm slightly tardy in mentioning that, as per HL Toinette de Cambrai's wishes,
she has stepped down as head tootler (defn: one who tootles, obviously) of the
Mooneschadowe musician guild, otherwise known at times as the Merry Musicians
of Mooneschadowe or (with undying gratitude to His Excellency Alaric Drake) the
King's Players.  On behalf of said musicians, we thank her profusely for
wrangling us for the last two years or so (by my count).

The upshot of all of which is that anyone wishing to contact this Merry Group
about whatever it is one might normally contact us about can do so by
contacting me at this address (chandra at plumes.org) until I come to my senses.
Thanks for your indulgence and my apologies if this is more convoluted than
usual; it's quite late while I write this.

Chandra
head tootler, even though I don't really tootle that often as such

--
Shri (Lord) Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>, Insegnante of Mooneschadowe
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."