[NR] Re: [Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier information

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:58:43 PDT 2002

Hey all,

  As you can imagine this will be devasting to the youth rapier fighters in
our kingdom.  Revoking the right to play is going to hit them pretty badly.
I've seen too many of these kids working hard to just allow this to happen.

  I'm working the issue from the White Scarf side and I know the Knowne
World Rapier Marshal is working it too.  People are jumping on the issue and
we will fix it.  I'm just not sure how fast we can get it done.  I'll give
you an update when I know more.

Don Puck Oneshoe