[NR] RR on Sunday at 6 p.m.

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 09:31:39 PDT 2002

Greetings!

Well, the concensus seems to be that people would like to shoot at 6 p.m. on Sunday for a Royal Round - so be it! =0)  The range will be open before hand for practice.

If you have questions call me at 361-9458 -- I will not be on line over the weekend.  Bring your camp chair too!

Hope to see you at the range,
Bianca

Directions to Lord Magnus Strongaxe’s (Ace’s) Property:

Cell Phone: (405) 326-7849

Directions from Edmond:
-Take Broadway Ext. south to I-35.
-Continue south on I-35 through Norman to HWY 9.
-Take the HWY-9 E/OK-74-ALT/LINDSEY ST exit- exit number 108A-B- towards
UNIV. OF OKLA./TECUMSEH.
-Follow HWY 9 through south Norman past HWY 77, past Postal Service Building,
past 36th street and then past new housing edition.
-The next street is 48th (there is a large street sign before that says 48th).
-Turn right (south) on 48th street.
-You will pass Cedar Lane intersection (you are now in the country by the way!)
-Lord Magnus’s driveway is on the left (east side) address is 4141 S.E. 48th Street.
Mailbox across on right side of the street has address on
it and says "Tribe".  There will also be a sign posted at the driveway. From HWY 9 to Lord Magnus’s driveway is about a mile and quarter.

Directions from South of Norman:
-From North I-35 after you cross river bridge take HWY 9 East exit towards UNIV. OF OKLA./TECUMSEH.