[NR] Spam was Let there be justice for all, Mr. Bush

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 15 11:24:23 PDT 2002

Decker, Terry D. (TerryD at Health.State.OK.US) said something that sounded like:
> It's a spam.  There's no originating IP address in the header and it was
> shoved through an AOL remailer to give it a legitimate header.  Let's just
> blow it off and let Pug see if he can handle it.

The easiest way for this to go away is for the list to only allow
members to post. This is what I do on all the lists I maintain and is
the default for new lists now. However I don't want to say that is the
right answer for all lists.

I am looking into better anti-SPAM measures, but they may take time.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "The problem's plain to see
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Too much technology."