[NR] Need contact Northern Regional A&S minister

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Wed Apr 17 10:35:36 PDT 2002

Umm I lost you address and since the Black Starr hasnt arrived at my house
in 2 months (mail problems). Please contact me.
Or if someone can forward the New Minister of A&S for the Northern region I
would apprreciate it.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1
Minister of A&S, And Hospitaler of Canton of Rundel
Under the protection of Northkeep (the greatest Barony in the knowne world)

Dont jump to conclusions with both feet for the water may be too deep!