[NR] Upcoming Youth Rapier activity!

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Mon Aug 26 17:30:32 PDT 2002

We have an exciting month of Youth Rapier activity approaching!

First, the Barony of Weisenfeuer has planned for a Youth Rapier tournament at their Baronial event August 31-Sep 2 (tourney will be Sunday, Sep 1).

Two, the Shire of Mooneschadowe has will be holding the Ensign of Mooneschadowe tournament at Guardian (Sep 7-8), in conjunction with the Insegnante Tournament, Sunday, Sept 8.  The youth tourney starts at 10, with armor inspection to begin at 9:30.

Also, the youth rapier fighters of Eldern Hills will be participating in the International Festival in Lawton, OK on September 28th and 29th.

Remember, as always, parental presence is required to participate.  I hope to see you there!

Good speed & good cheer,
Ld Walter Robin,
NR Youth Rapier Marshal