[NR] Weekly Drum Circle Moving - Northkeep

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Tue Dec 31 11:34:20 PST 2002

Effective January 6, 2003

The Middle Eastern and North African Drum & Dance Circle has a permanent new home at All Souls Unitarian Church, 2952 S. Peoria Ave., in the Alliance Room.  We will continue to meet every Monday from 7-9 p.m., and we still have two experienced drummers to teach a bit and lead the circle.  No experience necessary.  Extra drums available, or bring any hand percussion instrument.  Other instruments are also welcome.  The church has requested a $1 donation per person.  Contact Zenobia for more information: VivatTheDream at cox.net or 918.438.1166.